Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Engagements, Wedding Dresses and Flowers

Friday was a very special day :) It was one year ago that my husband proposed to me :) I cannot believe it has already been a year since that happened! I was (and still am :) so happy.  I got to marry my best friend and nothing could be better.


So last night (which was actually our 7 month wedding anniversary), Ben and I went to the Provo Temple where he proposed and did some temple work.  Afterwards, we walked around the grounds and walked to "our" bench and just talked about the night we got engaged and how happy we were.


Friday was also a special day because I got to go wedding dress shopping with my other best friend/"sister", Sydney :) She is getting married towards the end of May to a wonderful guy named Jon.  It was so fun and exciting to go shopping with Sydney and her mom.  I loved seeing Sydney try on all of the beautiful dresses and remembering what it was like almost (exactly) a year ago when I did the same thing and she was there with me.  After an afternoon of shopping she found the dress :) It was unlike any other dress she had tried on but it was completely Sydney.  It was so perfect she cried :)

To top off a wonderful day, Ben and I went to DI (pretty much one of our favorite stores :), we made delicious tacos for dinner and I came home to this lovely surprise from my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment