Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family Reunions

We are back! After a week and a half of two family reunions, Ben and I are back in Provo and are getting back into the swing of things.

Here are some highlights from our trip:

Our first family reunion was near Durango, CO with my mom's side of the family.  We had a lot of fun playing at the lake, going horseback riding, playing games with everyone and just having a really relaxing time up in the mountains.
On our way to Colorado we stopped by a 7-11 to get free slurpees

We also stopped in Monticello, UT and took a picture by the temple

Here I am with my brother Hunter, my great aunt Jin and my grandma Penny playing in a Farkle tournament

Then Ben took my place for a Scrabble game

Hunter, Hannah, Me and Ben waiting to ride horses.  This was the first time horse back riding for all of us except for Hunter. 

My Uncle Skye

Hannah (do you like how Hannah's pony tail matches her horse's tail?)

My aunt Kambria, me and my uncle Skye

Hannah and Hunter

Ben

Me


As soon as we got home from Colorado, we started the Cherry family reunion.  We had opening ceremonies, played family jeopardy, had minute to win it games, got family pictures taken and had lots of fun being with family. 

Very typical of my family

The entire clan

We love our missionary 



All of the grandchildren 
(minus Bridger, his face sort of fell off so he wasn't included in many other pictures)

My grandparents with their four kids

Again, typical of my family

Traditional pyramid
Ben stepped up and took the place of Bridger in our pyramid 

The aftermath 


We tried doing a cousin pyramid and this is as good as we got


No comments:

Post a Comment