Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Charlie and Rose

The last few weeks, Ben and I have been able to spend some time with our cute nephew Charlie and sweet niece Rose. Here are some pictures of their adorableness :)

A few weeks ago, Ben and I went with Gordy, Brooke, Charlie and Rose to the splash pad in downtown Provo. We had lots of fun playing with Charlie in the water. We introduced him to squirt guns and he loved blowing bubbles with me.




Isn't she just so sweet?!

My favorite picture of us :)


Two Sundays ago (June 22nd) we went to Baby Rose's blessing and hung out with the family all day.
This was before Charlie was completely covered in his ice cream. 

I love this little girl so much. 

Rose with her newest cousin, Clark. They are about 2 1/2 months apart. 

Gordy has an amazing cherry tree in his yard. Even though I don't like to eat cherries, I think they are beautiful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment