Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happily Ever After

Ben and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple on August 16th, 2012.  It was an amazing experience being there together with each other and with our families.  I love knowing that whatever happens, Ben and I will always be husband and wife and that when we have children they will be ours forever.

The sealing ceremony was short and beautiful.  It was a lot shorter than I thought it would be, but the words that were said and the promises that were made were wonderful.

After we were married, we had a luncheon at Brick Oven for our family and friends who came to the Temple with us.  It was very nice.  They did a good job and lots of the guys got complimented on their lime green ties :)

We went to my grandparents' home in Highland afterwards to get ready for the reception.  My beautiful, amazing, wonderful friends Alex, Sydney and Kathryn left the luncheon early to go start setting up.  They had also helped me a TON the day before getting lots of stuff ready.  I owe all of them big time when they get married.

The reception in Utah was wonderful :) Even with my crazy family being their usual selves, it was a great reception.

After our reception, Ben and I went to our apartment in Provo and got ready for out adventure in the morning when we left for Colorado.  I have to say Wyoming is probably the most boring place to drive through, but we made it in one piece.

Saturday was the reception in Colorado.  We had lots of help from Ben's family and the Schumacher's. It turned out beautiful :) Even with all of the lanterns ;) It was perfect and I loved meeting everyone from Ben's life and hearing about what he was like when he was younger.

We don't have any wedding pictures yet, but they will go up as soon as we get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment