Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

10 Months

As of today, Ben and I have been married for 10 months.  It's amazing how fast the time has gone.  So much has happened in the last 10 months; lots of unexpected life twists and turns have come at us but we are making it through them together :)

Being married is a great thing.  We love always having a best friend to be with.  We love to spend time together and look forward to our dates every week.

Yesterday, Ben and I went back to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple (where we got married) to do some temple work.  It was the first time we had been back there since we were married.  It is such a gorgeous temple full of light and is really the most reverent place I have ever been.  To me, while we were waiting inside the temple, I really felt like I was home.  It was such a peaceful and loving feeling; I wish I could go to that temple every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment