Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall-ing: what we have been up to this fall

Since I'm into re-cap post mode, here is what we have been doing in September and the first part of October.

Chalk the Block
In September we went to Chalk the Block at the Riverwoods with our friends the Blanchards.



General Conference


At the beginning of October we went to Salt Lake for General Conference and stood in the stand by line.

We got tickets!



We spent the night at Gordy and Brooke's. Those kids sure do love their Uncle Ben.

Selfie Stick
Ben and I with my cousins

My uncle got a bunch of selfie sticks so he gave one to me. It came in super handy during our trip to the Grand Canyon.
BYU Spectacular:
We went to BYU Spectacular and saw David Archuleta :)

Painting Pumpkins
We went to Gordy and Brooke's to paint pumpkins for FHE.
Rose was an excellent painter.


No comments:

Post a Comment