Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Practicum and Babies

Well, March is almost half way over and I haven't even blogged yet this month! Oh well, better late than never right?

Nothing too exciting has been happening for me and Ben. The only thing I can even think of is that I've started my second practicum and I'm teaching in the 6th grade. Today I like it a lot more than when I started last week. I'm starting to like my students more and I'm figuring out how to teach 6th graders instead of 1st graders. I'm also figuring out how to make lessons last for an hour and a whole lot about Ancient Rome.

Enough about practicum, let's talk about the Babies part of this post :)

On Monday (March 10th) I got a call from my sweet sister-in-law Brooke asking if I could watch her son Charlie while she was having her baby! I was so excited and happy :) I got over to their apartment and hung out with Charlie for a bit. After he got over being sad, we ate string cheese while sitting on the kitchen floor, played "knock over the dominos", and we chased each other around the apartment. We had a blast :)


My brother-in-law Mike came to get Charlie that evening to take him up to Salt Lake to play with his cousins for a few days while Brooke and Gory were in the hospital.

We got a text later that night (which we didn't hear because we were already asleep) saying that Baby Rose had been born at 10:30 pm. She was 6 lbs. and 3 oz. and she is the cutest little girl you have ever seen.

We were able to go visit her and Brooke and Gordy in the hospital on Tuesday night. I loved just being able to hold her and rock her. She is so sweet!

I already love her to pieces and I am so excited to have a niece!

1 comment:

  1. You're the best aunt these two little kiddos could ever ask for. We love you Meagan! Thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete