Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

{Some May} June {Some July}

Here is just a quick catch up post for some of May, June, and some of July :)

At the end of May, I got a haircut. I went from this...
To this. I was able to donate 10 inches of hair! I love my haircut and it is so nice to have shorter hair this summer. 

We went to see Princess Academy at BYU. 

I organized, leveled and packed my classroom library. (I ended up having 9-10 boxes holding my library!)
We had wasps. 
We went to St. George for a quick trip. We went to Tuacahn to see When You Wish. It was a really cute show that had medleys of songs from all of the best Disney movies. I loved it! We are excited to go back in August to see Beauty and the Beast. 

While we were in St. George, we went to a wildlife museum. It was really interesting to see animals from all over the world and to hear the stories about how they were accumulated. 
I liked this bear with its cute smile :)


This goat has the funniest looking smile. 

We saw Inside Out with some of our friends. 

To wrap up the month we went to the Manti Pageant. 

Here's a little peek into the beginning of July...
I finished my first year of teaching! My last day of teaching was on July 2nd. I borrowed my uncle's car that was much better for transporting boxes for my last two weeks of school so I could slowly move my classroom from Falcon Risge to Spring Creek. 

My empty classroom 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment