Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

New Year, New Goals

This year one of my goals is to give a monthly update on what we have been doing. 

Here we go!

At the beginning of the January we rode the train back to Provo from Colorado where we spent a few days of our Christmas break. 


We started exercising 6 days a week and have started eating much healthier. 

I got a Donors Choose project funded in December and my supplies all came! It was so fun to introduce the new items to my students. They LOVE them. 

We went rock climbing for a date. Well, Ben rock climbed and I belayed most of the time because I freaked out the first time I climbed and didn't want to do it anymore. 

We launched our travel blog Yellow Van Travels and have dutifully posted twice a week. 

We have had game nights with friends and celebrated our friend Travis's birthday. 

We went to the temple. 

We went to the Natural History Museum in Salt Lake and had dinner with my dad on MLK Day. 

We went to the Norman Rockwell exhibit at BYU's art museum with our friends Mary and Jason. It was so fun to see so much of the history of the 20th century through art. 


I had parent teacher conferences and celebrated the 100th day of school. 


We saw BYU's ballet production of Alice in Wonderland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment