Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 29 Update

These last two weeks seemed to FLY by even though I haven't been doing a ton. My back felt significantly better these last two weeks. I've only had troubles the last few days but even then, it isn't as painful as it has been in the past. I think it helps that I'm going to Aqua Zumba a couple times a week. Being in the water is fantastic!

My allergies are kicking up again. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights were awful! I woke up around 3:00 or 3:30 and was wide awake until about 7:00. Some days I was able to sleep for a few more hours from 7:00-9:00 or 9:30 but not always. I'm pretty sure my waking up is caused by allergies since I wake up because I'm having a hard time breathing (either congestion or really dry throat or both), my eyes are super itchy and I'm always super, super hot! (But that is a normal state for me throughout this entire pregnancy.)

This last week or so, this baby girl has gotten STRONG! She is kicking and moving all the time and those movements are definitely getting a lot stronger. She can now move my Kindle or a book if I'm reading and it's resting on my stomach :) Ben still hasn't felt her move yet, but I think he will soon because her kicks are becoming a lot more pronounced now. 

How far along? 29 weeks 
Size of baby? Pineapple (16 inches, 2.5-3 pounds)
Maternity clothes? I haven't bought any new maternity clothes lately. And I'm hoping I won't for the rest of my pregnancy... I'm still preferring skirts and dresses and exercise pants with oversized t-shirts. 
Stretch marks? Still none that I can see!
Exercise? I'm still going with my friend Mary to the Rec Center a couple times a week and we've been doing more Aqua Zumba over the last few weeks. I also go with Ben once or twice a week and walk around the track while he does weights. 
Sleep? I was sleeping really, really well up until a few nights ago. This weekend I was able to get a few more nights of really good sleep and I'm hoping it will continue!
Movement? This girl still loves to move! She is getting so strong and can bump my Kindle or book that I'm reading when it's resting on my stomach. 
Food cravings? Not really. I have been eating a TON of cereal though. And I go through a ton of milk. Ever since we got home from Europe I've been drinking quite a bit of milk but the last few weeks I'm easily drinking a gallon a week on my own! 
Food aversions? Not really. But I've noticed that I'm really hungry when I wake up in the morning and I snack/eat throughout the morning and into the early afternoon. Usually around 1:00 or 2:00 I'm full and don't want to eat anything until at least 6:00 or 7:00. But I've noticed that when I eat later, I don't eat a ton, but I've been getting heartburn more often. I've also been feeling nauseous when I first wake up in the morning until I eat something. And even then, I don't feel too great until the afternoon. But no throwing up! 
Milestones? Baby is getting so strong! Passed my glucose test! Sleeping through (most) nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment